Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HEAVENLY DAY - BEDTIME VERSION

This is one of my favorite Patty Griffin songs (She is just an AMAZING songwriter and vocalist and if you have never heard of her and you admire great songwriting, you don’t know what you’re missing!) …So I kinda just did this for fun , cuz I can’t sleep. Everyone in the house is sleeping so I’m trying to sing softly , I would really love to re-record it #1 with some better gear, and #2 when I can sing it in full voice cuz I don’t believe you can really feel the impact of the crescendo of the song without doing it in full voice…. I also added some harmonies here and there so its not so one dimensional…. I hope you enjoy this scratch track…

the reverb is intentional, i was goin for a Jeff Buckley Hallelujah kinda effect ( another AMAZING song that I refuse to do because it is waaaaaay overdone)….

-JUSTINA XOXO

DOWNLOAD "HEAVENLY DAY - BEDTIME VERSION" HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment